Industrial & Machinery
Between Customization and Efficiency
There is no doubt that manufacturing today is undergoing major change: Costs must be reduced, customer-specific requirements must be met, and new ideas must be realized. At the same time, This makes the need to simplify complex manufacturing processes much bigger. Industrial companies have to: structure processes and services efficiently, use new technologies and innovative materials, and employ powerful software.
Automation is obviously the future of industry & machine. But, there are many challenges on the automation journey:
- Supply chain management disruptions
- End-to-end process automation for every single part of the chain
- Lack of in-house industrial automation experts and know-how
- Machinery component shortages
- High demand and a slow rebound
Working with our Industrial Automation Experts
Having all these challenges in mind, we don’t think of solitary solutions—we at Consulteer always strive for holistic and systemic innovations. This way, even the seemingly impossible can be achieved: Customization cost savings, and resource efficiency at the same time.
Here are the benefits of working with Consulteer's team of industry experts:
- A team of industry & tech experts that feels like in-house
- A smooth digital transformation journey with optimized business processes
- On-demand consultancy for all your needs
- Implementation and integration of state-of-the-art solutions that automate your factory
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Combining the Intelligence of Human & Machine
At Consulteer, we work on behalf of leading technology companies to integrate the latest new developments into systems, products, and processes. We support SMEs and global players as they move towards fully automated and networked production. Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Project and operation management, roadmap development, detailed process design & implementation, and product strategy are all components of agile product development and transformation process
- Automation strategy that involves the design, UX, and innovation side of the machinery
- Integrated automation software development that involves complex technologies like Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, etc.
Working With Our Industry & Manufacturing Partners
We help our partners, who are global leaders in mechanical engineering and production technology, to put people at the forefront of their corporate strategy. We work closely alongside them to design and develop holistic solutions that create added value for their company.
One of the case studies we're really proud of is our partnership with DMG MORI. They needed to create a consistent automation portfolio for their products. The design was standardized by establishing uniformity for our partner's full automation line. The development of CI-defining standard elements and common pieces was prioritized during the process that led to the establishment of the modular construction kit. The method involved a comprehensive analysis and systematic division of the expanded automation portfolio into logical functional components.
We forge the connection between the users, technology and business and incorporate all interfaces into our approach, which was evident in this case too.
If you want to build the future of intelligent automation systems together, contact our industrial automation experts. You'll never feel like you hired an external team.
Our implementation-oriented process with intelligent end-to-end solutions & in-depth technical knowledge enables you to remain relevant in the market for many years to come.
Business Area Lead - Industrial & Machinery
Human. Technology. Together.
next - contact